The university proposes five fellowships of Rs. 20,000/- each per month to deserving and highly meritorious full-time PhD scholars for a period of two years subject to the satisfactory progress of research.
- For PhD in Law Program:
- Candidates desirous of applying for PhD in Law shall have a M.L. degree program/ LL.M. with 55% marks or its equivalent grade from any recognized university.
- Candidates who have completed their master’s degree in Law prior to the year 1991 should have at least a minimum of 50% of marks.
- For PhD in Interdisciplinary Field Program: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in Law with 55% marks along with a master’s degree in Engineering, Medicine, Forensic Science, Agriculture or Technology or M.Phil in other Humanities & Social Science having scored a minimum 55% or equivalent in its grade.
How to Apply
- Candidates can obtain the application form from http://www.tndalu.ac.in/PhdAdmissions2015.html
- The filled in application form along with the necessary documents and demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai” payable at Chennai should reach the Chairman, PhD Admission-2015, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai-600 028.
Last date: 27th January, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.tndalu.ac.in/PhdAdmissions2015.html