- The scholarship is available to new students seeking either bachelor’s degrees or master’s degrees at UWest. PhD students, ESL students or students seeking certificates only are not eligible for this Scholarship.
- International students must meet the minimum UWest admission requirements for English proficiency.
- To qualify for the scholarship a student must be enrolled fulltime at UWest.
- The scholarship is for domestic and international students.
- The scholarship awards up to $ 10,000 annually to each successful applicant to apply toward his or her tuition, mandatory fees, room and board, and other expenses required for attendance at UWest.
- The scholarship is initially awarded for one academic year beginning in fall semester. Renewal of the scholarship is possible, but not guaranteed, depending on the student’s performance and funding availability.
- The maximum renewable term is three years for four-year undergraduate students, and one to two years for undergraduate transfer students and students entering UWest’s master’s degree programs.
How to Apply:
The lotus scholarship application must be submitted together with the application for admission to the university.
- Priority Deadline: 15th February, 2015.
- Secondary deadline: 01 April, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.uwest.edu/site