RMIT University, Australia, invites applications for Biomedical Engineering Top-Up Scholarship 2015 for students undertake a research degree in the area of Biomedical Engineering, Image or Signal Processing for the session 2015.
- The PhD scholarship top-up is valued at $ 10,000 per annum for three years, with a possible six month extension.
- The masters by research scholarship top-up are valued at $ 10,000 er annum for two years.
- The 2015 top-up scholarship is available to local or international students.
- Candidates should possess good fundamental knowledge in signal processing, experimental design or intelligent systems.
- Candidates should possess excellent mathematical skills (probability theory and statistics, algebra, complex analysis).
How to Apply?
To apply candidate must:
- Write a cover letter
- Include a document clearly addressing the eligibility criteria
- Attach a detailed resume
- Attach certified academic transcripts and any academic certificates
- Attach any other documents relevant to your applications (e.g. publications, English language certificates etc.)
Last date: 05 February, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www1.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=3ljxyic0av58