- All students admitted to the program are given fellowship and contingency allowance up to four years. Students are provided with a fellowship of Rupees 20,000 per month during 1st year, Rupees 25,000 per month for 2nd year and 3rd year and Rupees. 30,000 per month in the 4th year subject to the clearance of comprehensive examination and submission of thesis proposal.
- An additional stipend of Rs. 5000 per month will be paid during a term (3 months) in which the student is assigned academic duty (teaching and/or grading) of up to 10 hours per week. Similarly, an additional stipend at the rate of Rs. 7000 per month will be paid during a term in which the student independently teaches a full credit (30 hours) course.
The candidates for the program must have one of the following qualifications:
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- In addition, all the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level..
- Candidates must not be more than 40 years of age as on 1st March, 2015.,/li>
How to Apply?
- Candidates can download the application form from official website
- The duly filled in application form should be sent as an attachment to email@example.com .
- Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of RGIIM, Shillong payable at Shillong should be sent to “Chairperson Fellowship Program, Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong, Mayurbhanj Campus,Nongthymmai,Shillong-793014.”
Last date: 24th February, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.iimshillong.in/programmes/fellow-programming-management.asp