YIF programme is open to all Indian citizens* with:
- No more than 28 years of age on 31st May, 2014
- A recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Students who are in the final year of their undergraduate and postgraduate degree
The selection process will be carried out in three stages:
- Assessment on basis of submitted applications: All applications will be reviewed by the selection committee consisting of faculty and executive members of the programme spread across different parts of the world. Hence, it is advisable that you apply online.
- Telephonic interview: Short-listed applicants will be interviewed on the telephone before being called for an in-person interview.
- . In-person interview: First-round applicants who are short-listed will be interviewed in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Bangalore while the 2nd-round applicants shortlisted for interview will be called to New Delhi. There could be multiple rounds of interviews for a candidate, depending on the need for further assessment. At this stage, applicants will also be administered a general ability test to assess their verbal, written and analytical skills. Final selection will be based on the applicant’s successful performance at all of these stages.
Apply online on YIF website. Once registered a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered email id of the applicant. OR
Download the application form from the YIF website. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id of the applicant after receipt of the application.
Last date: 28th February, 2015
For more details, please visit: www.youngindiafellowship.com/