- Accountable for the delivery of weekly database filling milestones.
- Achieve production volume and quality targets.
- Taking an active role within the team to ensure targets are met.
- Maintain awareness of current developments in own knowledge areas.
- Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
- Effective personal planning and time management.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for them self on an on-going basis.
Venue: Thomson Reuters, Solitaire Building, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Date: 27th December, 2014
Walk- in Time: 10 AM – 11 AM
Contact Person: Priyanka Rawlyani
For more details, please visit: jobs.thomsonreuters.com/job/Hyderabad-Associate-Research-Analyst-Research-Analyst-Job/238495000/