- The scholarship is for all nationalities.
- There are 20 president’s Scholarships, each worth £10,000, for full-time master’s programs.
- The scholarship covers £10,000 of the program fee.
- Candidates must be due to commence a full-time postgraduate masters program at King’s College London in the 2015/16 academic year.
- Candidates must be liable to pay tuition fees at the international/overseas (higher) rate.
- Fulfill the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements set by King’s College London.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must have submitted a complete online admissions application for a postgraduate master’s program at King’s College London.
- Applicants must submit a Graduate School PGT online funding form
These Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, achievement and potential.
Last date: 31st March, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/graduate