- Forester: 165 Posts
- Field Assistant: 16 Posts
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering of any recognised university with any one of the following subjects: 1) Agriculture 2) Animal Husbandry 3) Botany 4) Chemistry 5) Computer Applications / Computer Science 6) Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering) 7) Environmental Science8) Forestry 9) Geology 10) Horticulture 11) Marine Biology 12) Mathematics 13) Physics 14) Statistics 15) Veterinary Science 16) Wildlife Biology 17) Zoology.
Age (As on 01/07/2014): 21-30 years
- Cost of application: Rs.60/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 262/-
How to Apply: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents must reach the “Chief Post Master, Anna Road HO, Chennai-600002”.
- Commencement of sale of Application 02-Jan-2015
- Last Date for receipt of applications 30-Jan-2015
- Date of written examination 22-Feb-2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.forests.tn.nic.in/