Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for 10 months @ Rs.2500/- per month for Professional Graduate Courses and Rs.3000/- per month for Professional Post-Graduate Courses in one academic year Books/Stationery allowance will be paid to students pursuing Professional Graduate Courses @ Rs.6000/- per annum and Rs.10000/- per annum for pursuing Professional Post-Graduate Courses.
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship without any consideration of percentage of marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- Students who get admission in technical/professional courses without facing any competitive examination will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- The procedure for processing of applications will be outsourced to a reputed agency;
- All the applications will be processed in a time bound manner;
- The applications scrutinized by the authorized agency shall be placed before a screening committee periodically for final award of scholarships;
- Income certificate is to be submitted by the student only once i.e. at the time of sanction of scholarship.
How to apply
The applicant has to apply online (www.nhfdc.nic.in) and printed copy the online filled application duly countersigned and recommended by the Head of the Institution, where they are studying along with requisite documents send to “National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC), Red Cross Bhawan, Sector-12, Faridabad-121007” (Haryana)
Last date: 31st June, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.nhfdc.nic.in/Registration_Form.aspx