- This scholarship provides $ 25,849 pa (2015 rate) living allowance for 3 years, with a possible 6-month extension.
- The scholarship also includes $ 2,000 pa operational and travel funds to support the Ph.D research project.
- The scholarship is open to Australian (domestic) candidates and to international candidates.
- The Ph.D must be undertaken on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must already have been awarded a first class honours degree a masters degree by research, or hold equivalent qualifications or relevant and substantial research experience.
Applicants should complete the application for admission and scholarship for higher degree research candidature form.
Last date: 28th February, 2015.
For more details, please visit: