- The Scholarships are for one year, with renewal for a second year conditional on successful completion of the first year.
- For a full scholarship the tuition fee will be reduced to the amount of the statutory tuition fee and you will receive an allowance of up to €11,000 per year for living costs.
- The J.H. Oort and Nova scholarship is for excellent, international (non-Dutch) M.Sc students.
- The Scholarships are intended for students who have a B.Sc degree (or its equivalent) in astronomy or physics and wish to obtain their M.Sc degree in Astronomy (research track) at Leiden University.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply for admission to the M.Sc program in astronomy through the online application system.
- The statement should include full contact information and should mention why the candidate satisfies the two conditions of a) outstanding academic merit and b) need for financial support.
For more details, please visit: http://www.prospectivestudents.leiden.edu/scholarships/scholarship/oort-and-nova-scholarships-in-astronomy-for-msc-students.html