- There are five merit undergraduate Scholarships, available for Indian students.
- Each scholarship is worth 50% of the annual undergraduate tuition fee.
- This is guaranteed in the first year of study and is available in each subsequent year, excluding any years in industry or years abroad, subject to achieving 60% or above in the previous academic year-this applies to all undergraduate programs except Medicine and Dentistry.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee discount only.
To be eligible for the Scholarships applicants must be self-funding and classed as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes and a national of or permanently domiciled in India, apply for a study place by Friday, June 19, 2015 for entry in September 2015.
How to Apply:
- Applicants cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at Sheffield. The scholarship will be available only to applicants who have made the University of Sheffield their first or firm choice.
- If candidates wish to be considered for this scholarship, candidates need to apply online, the application link will be distributed to eligible students by email from January onwards.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the supporting statement. The final decision will be made by an academic panel.
Last date: 26th June, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.shef.ac.uk/international/