- The scholarship will be valued between £1,000 and £4,000 annually for the duration of the student’s undergraduate program.
- The Scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction of up to £4,000 per year for each year of the student’s undergraduate studies and will be awarded on the basis of financial need.
- The scholarship is open to international students.
- The scholarship is not available to students applying for BA international honours.
How to Apply?
- Download the application form and save it on computer: International Scholarship Application Form 2015 (Word, 485 KB)
- Complete the application using Microsoft Word and save it on your computer.
- Submit the completed application according to the instructions provided at the end of the form by the deadline date.
Last date: 20th March, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/study