Candidate should be a citizen of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India and required to pay tuition fee for education in Sweden.
The scholarship programme does not only cover 100 % of the tuition fee for a two-year Master’s programme.
The awarded students will also be part of a very exclusive programme which includes:
- Visits to Volvo Group in Gothenburg
- Close contact with a mentor at Volvo Group
- Summer job (between year one and two)
- Cooperation in regards to the Master Degree project
The selection of student is based on the following:
- The GMAT or GRE General Test result
- Other relevant experience (extracurricular activities, work experience etc.)
How to apply
The candidate can apply on online.
Last date: 02 February, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.handels.gu.se