- The master scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 6,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The department can additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 1,500 – 3,000 per semester or offer an assistantship from the second semester onwards (with a payment of CHF 600 per month).
- The scholarship program is open to excellent students both from the ETH and from other universities (national and international) wishing to pursue their master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
- The prerequisite is a very good result in their bachelor’s. Students must belong to the best 10 percent of their bachelor’s program.
How to Apply:
The application must consist of:
- A letter of motivation
- A pre-proposal for your master’s thesis
- Letters of recommendation from two professors
Last date: 15th December, 2014.
For more details, please visit: https://www.ethz.ch/en/studies/financial/scholarships/excellencescholarship.html