- Scholarship includes a monthly stipend and tuition fee waiver for a period of four years.
- The monthly stipend for PhD students are S$ 1,500 and S$ 2,000 – S$ 3,000 respectively.
- The award is valued between S$ 31,000 and S$ 43,000 per year. No bond is required for the award.
- The estimated monthly expenses of an international student are as follows:
- Meals (university canteens & food centres): S$ 500 – S$ 600
- Accommodation: S$ 400 – S$ 700
- Transport expenses (locally): S$ 200 – S$ 250
- Other personal expenses: S$ 250 – S$ 450
- Textbooks & course materials: S$ 200 – S$ 500 (per year)
- The minimum requirements for admission for PhD program are:
- Good master’s degree with academic grades of B+ and above or CGPA of 4.00/5.00 and above.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2nd class honours (upper) and CGPA of 4.00/5.00 and above.v
- English language competency.
- Ability to pursue research in the proposed field of advanced study.
Candidates can apply on online.
Last date: 30th June, 2015.
For more details, please visit: