Radiology: 01 Post
- General Surgery: 02 Posts
- ENT: 01 Post
- Paediatric: 05 Posts
- Obst & Gynae: 05 Posts
- Orthopedics: 03 Posts
- Medicine + ICU: 05 Posts
- Anesthesia: 02 Posts
Qualification: MBBS and PG degree or diploma in Concerned Speciality from a recognized University. If such candidates are not available in particular speciality, those without PG qualification having at least two years experience after MBBS. out of which one year Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in the concerned speciality can be considered.
Full Time Specialist:
- Radiology: 01 Post
- General Surgery: 01 Post
- Ophthalmology (Eye): 01 Post
- Orthopedics: 01 Post
- Medicine + ICU: 01 Post
Qualification: MBBS and PG degree or diploma in Concerned Speciality with 3 years experience after acquiring PG degree & 5 years experience after acquiring PG diploma.
How to Apply: Candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC MH & ODC, Nanda Nagar, Indore. Along with all original and attested photo copies of all relevant documents etc.
- For Sr. Resident Posts (Radiology, General Surgery, ENT, Paediatric) walk-in on 23-Dec-2014
- For Sr. Resident Posts (Obst. & Gynae, Orthopedics, Medicine + ICU, Anesthesia) walk-in on 24-Dec-2014
- For Full Time Specialist post (Radiology, General Surgery, Ophthalmology (Eye)) walk-in on 23-Dec-2014
- For Full Time Specialist post (Orthopedics, Medicine + ICU) walk-in on 24-Dec-2014
For more details, please visit: http://www.esic.nic.in/