- Industrial Relations-I: 06 Posts
Qualification: Bachelors degree in any discipline from a UGC recognised university with 55% marks and full time MBA with specialization in HR/Personnel Management or MSW or post graduate degree (regular course) with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Laws from UGC recognised university/ other reputed institutions. Degree in Law is desirable.
- Investigation-II: 04 Posts
Qualification: Graduate from a recognised university. A degree in law will be preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with higher qualifications.
- Technical Appraisal-II: 18 Posts
Qualification: Engineering degree in discipline such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm. MBA in Finance from any UGC recognised university is desirable.
- Statistician-II: 05 Posts
Qualification: Masters degree in Statistics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate as full time regular student from a recognised university/ other reputed institutions such as Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date of online registration 04-Dec-2014
- Closing date of online registration 22-Dec-2014
- Tentative date of online examination 22-Jan-2014
For more details, please visit: http://www.bankofindia.co.in/