- Medical Social Worker/ Psychiatry Social Worker/ Vocational Counsellor: 10 Posts
Qualification: Masters degree in Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work from a recognised institution.
- Physiotherapist: 06 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy.
- Pharmacist: 16 Posts
Qualification: i). Bachelors degree in Pharmacy from a recognised institution/ university or equivalent. ii). Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacist Act, 1948.
- Technician: 66 Posts
Qualification: i). B.Sc. MLT (three years course) from a recognised institution/ university. ii). Computer knowledge.
- Radiographic Technician including Dark Room Asst.: 32 Posts
Qualification: Degree in Radiography from a recognised institute. Or HSC or equivalent with Diploma in Radiography with one year experience as Radiographic Technician in a recognised Hospital. Or HSC or equivalent with Certificate in Radiological Assistant course with two years experience as Radiographic Technician in a recognised Hospital.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online and take printout of the fill in online application and send it along with all relevant documents to “The Director, Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Vazhudavur Road, Kathirkamam, Puducherry-605009”.
- Closing date of online registration 09-Dec-2014
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the online application 19-Dec-2014
For more details, please visit: https://recruitment.puducherry.gov.in