Qualification (As on 31/12/2014): Applicant must possess essential qualification/ degree in any of the following discipline from recognised institute/ university.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant; Or
- Qualified Company Secretary; Or
- Qualified Cost & Works Accountant; Or
- Masters of Commerce.
Age: 20-30 years
Examination Fee: Rs. 1000/-. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
|Paper-I||General English||Object Type||100||3 hours|
|General Aptitude/ Awareness||Object Type||50|
|Paper-II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||Object Type||300||3 hours|
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date of online registration 01-Dec-2014
- Closing date of online registration 31-Dec-2014
- Date of examination 22-Feb-2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/