- The Scholarships consist of fees equivalent to the standard postgraduate UK/EU rate (2014/15: £4,500) plus a maintenance stipend (2014/15: £15,863) for full-time study (benefits are calculated ‘pro rata’ for part-time students).
- The scholarship also includes additional research costs at a level up to £1,000 per year for the stated duration of the program.
Applicants must be:
- In receipt of an offer of admission or currently registered at UCL on a full- or part-time research degree program. And
- Holding or expecting to achieve at least an upper second-class honours UK undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply:
- There is one common application procedure and form for a number of research student scholarship schemes.
- Eligible candidates must complete the UCL research scholarship application form, and submit it–along with supporting documents specified in the form.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. Financial circumstances are not taken into account.
Last date: 16th January, 2015.
For more details, please visit: