- Scholarship covers a 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/ 2 year program).
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies.
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates.
- Scholarships are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
- It is available to 1st year master’s program applicants
It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers’ master’s programs at university admissions prior to making a scholarship application. For more details and information on how to apply, please visit http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Pages/Apply-for-scholarship.aspx
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers master´s programs.
Last date: 15th January, 2015.
For more details, please visit: