- Post doctoral fellowship is of the value of Rs. 28000/- p.m. with a contingency grant of Rs. 20000/- p.a.
- The term of the fellowship shall be for a maximum period of 2 years, extendable by 1 more year in special circumstances if recommended by the research projects committee.
Only candidates who have obtained their Ph D degrees in History or allied subjects are eligible for this fellowship.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- An application fee of Rs. 300/- shall be paid in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of the Deputy Director (Accounts), payable at Delhi.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged (PWD) category are exempted from payment of the fee.
Post-doctoral fellowships will be awarded on the basis of:
- Performance in the eligibility examination and interview.
- The project proposal.
- An assessment of the candidate’s PhD dissertation (to be submitted only if called for the interview).
- Last date: 10th December, 2014.
- Last date of submitting printouts of applications submitted online: 22nd December, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://ichr.ac.in/PDF2015.pdf