- State Bank of Mysore: 725 Posts
- State Bank of Patiala: 1200 Posts
- State Bank of Travancore: 1300 Posts
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 1000 Posts
- State Bank of Hyderabad: 2200 Posts
Qualification (As on 01/12/2014): Degree (Graduation level) from recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/ State Government.
Age: (As on 01/12/2014): 20 – 28 years
Selection Procedure: Online Test & Interview.
- The test will be online objective type, consisting of: i). General Awareness, ii). General English, iii). Quantitative Aptitude, iv). Reasoning Ability, v). Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- Each test will be of 40 marks.
- For these objective type tests of total 200 marks.
- Candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
For Study Material & Previous Papers: Click Here
Application Fee & Intimation Charges: For SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) and For General & OBC candidates Rs. 600/-.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date of online registration 20-Nov-2014
- Closing date of online registration 09-Dec-2014
- Payment of fee (Online) 20-Nov-2014 to 09-Dec-2014
- Payment of fee (Offline) 22-Nov-2014 to 11-Dec-2014
- Recruitment examination will be conducted online tentatively in Jan/Feb 2015