Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, announces PhD Assistantships 2014-15 for students pursuing their second semester full time and part time PhD program offered at Hyderabad, Goa and Pilani campuses.
- Those admitted to full time PhD program will be considered for project/research assistantships to the tune of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 16,800/- per month or more in addition to tuition fee waiver.
- Selected candidates will be required to participate in teaching and other developmental program of the institute under the guidance of a mentor.
- Candidates should have any higher degree such as ME/M.Pharm./MBA/M.Phil. of BITS or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates with an M.Sc./BE/B.Pharm. or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate may also be considered for PhD admission subject to their suitability and competence.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fee is Rs. 2090/-.
- Candidates should take two copies of the print out, complete the form and send one copy of the same with the proof of fee payment by registered post /speed post to ‘Dean Admissions, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan – 333 031 (India).
Last date: 18th December, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://www.bitsadmission.com