Six Scholarships of £5,000 are available for new M.Sc. students (non-University of Hull graduates) and these are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this
- Scholarship and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship
- Application for consideration.
- Be able to commence their studies in September 2015.
- Have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship.
- Be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from official website.
- Applicants for all of the above Scholarships must submit the following:
- A copy of their offer letter.
- Proof of at least an overall 2:1 honours bachelors degree pass or equivalent (3/4 GPA).
- One good academic reference.
- An essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the M.Sc. program.
Last date: 20th July, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student