A First Class Master’s Degree in any subject/discipline or CA/CS/CMA with at least 55 per cent marks; and minimum 50 per cent aggregate marks at the three year Bachelor’s degree level.
A First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. If “Class” is not given by the institute then 60 per cent marks (or equivalent grade point) will be considered equivalent to first class.
In addition, all applicants must have obtained a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks in either the Secondary or the Higher Secondary Examination (or equivalent) of a Board or University.
- No Tuition Fee charged
- Stipend : Rs 27,000 – 30,000 per month
- Up to Rs. 11,000 per month for Teaching Assistantship as per rules in addition to the monthly stipend
- Annual Contingency Grant of Rs. 25,000
- Computer Grant of Rs. 40,000
- Support up to Rs. 50,000 for Fieldwork
- Full support for up to three international conference attendance anywhere in the world
- Doctoral students are usually provided accommodation in the campus on payment. Some residential facilities are also available for married students up to Rs. 11,000 per month for Teaching Assistantship as per rules in addition to the monthly stipend.
How to apply
Applicants have to submit a completed Fellow Programme online Application Form along with a payment of Rs. 1000. An applicant can apply for up to two areas of specialization. No fee is charged from SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants but they need to upload a photocopy of their SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate(s).
Last date: 23rd January, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://programslive.iimcal.ac.in