- All international students or all outstanding international students (e.g. 1st class division holders)
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships
- The scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants
- Undergraduate Merit Scholarships: £6,000- and £15,000
- Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships: £2,500, £2,500 (Bangor Campus, £2,000 – London centre, £5,000), £5,000 and full tuition fee waiver (candidates must have already received an Offer Letter from Bangor University with minimum £5,000 scholarship already awarded)
- Research/PhD Merit Scholarships: £7,500 and £15,000
Selection Criteria: Selection will be based on merit.
How to Apply: All applicants will be automatically considered for these scholarships. No additional scholarship application needed.
Last date: There is no application deadline for international students,
For more details, please visit: http://www.bangor.ac.uk