- 2013, 2014 and 2015 batch of B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronic, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) /BCA / BCS
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above(all subject, all semesters) in Graduation, Class XII and ClassX
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics subjects
- Maximum upto 24 months break in education is permissible only for valid reasons
- Maximum upto two pending backlogs are permissible for batch of 2015 at the time of appearing for TCS selection process.
- All courses should be cleared within the normal stipulated course duration and there should not be any extended education.
Candidates have to register by logging on to: http://www.careers.tcs.com/ > Entry Level Fresher> Click Here> Next Step (New Candidate-Register Here) > Off Campus Applicants
- After registering in website, candidate will be receiving an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
- Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. You can take the practice test by clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
- Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
- Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal.
For more details: http://www.careers.tcs.com