The scholarship supports one student from India and covers the tuition fees for a master’s program at London Met.
- Have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on one of London Met’s master’s courses.
- Have 80% or above in class X.
- Have 80% or above in class XII.
- Have a first class honours bachelor’s degree from a good Indian university.
- Have an overall IELTS score of 7.5 with a minimum of 7.0 in each component or SELT equivalent.
- Be a national of India.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply on online.
- Candidates can also download the application form from official website.
Last date: 30th April, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk