University of Edinburgh, UK, invites applications for LLC Masters Scholarships for students pursuing their masters program of study within the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures (LLC) for the session 2015.
Each of the 10 awards will cover:
- Tuition fees for a maximum of one year at the Home/EU rate (£8,100). Successful non-EU/Overseas applicants will be liable for the difference between the Home/EU and Overseas fees rates.
- Applicants to two-year programs or part-time programs including distance learning are eligible to apply for the Scholarships, but they will be liable for any tuition fees that exceed the one year Home/EU rate of £8,100.
- Any additional program costs are not included in this award and applicants will remain liable for this cost.
- Applicants for these awards must have applied for a master’s program of study within the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures.
- The awards will be made based on academic merit.
How to Apply:
- To apply for a scholarship candidate must first apply for admission for an eligible program of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Candidates can apply online.
Last date: 16th February, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.ed.ac.uk