- The fellowship covers all academic expenses (consisting of tuition, computer, library, placement, and alumni fees) and living expenses (comprising of medical insurance, boarding and lodging).
- In addition, a student will be entitled to a monthly stipend of Rs. 27,500/- per month for the first and second year, Rs.29,700 per month after clearing the comprehensive exam and Rs. 33,000 per month after submission of the TAC approved thesis proposal (inclusive of food allowance).
- A contingency allowance of Rs. 25,000 per year (for five years) to cover research expenses, expenses on books, photocopying etc and reimbursement of international conference upto Rs. 1,75,000 are also be given to all students.
- An additional allowance of Rs. 50,000 is provided to enable students to purchase their own personal computer.
- The institute provides sufficient funds to meet contingency expenses to cover research work.
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A masters degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, with a bachelors degree/ equivalent qualification with at-least 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- Five year/four year integrated masters degree program in any discipline, with atleast 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks. Or
- A 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- An application fee of Rs. 500/- can be paid through IIMA gateway.
Last date: 30th January, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in