- The scholarship consists of € 6,000, € 9,000 or € 12,000. In the first month of study – September 2015 – the student will be paid €1000.
- The remainder of the scholarship will be paid in 12 monthly instalments.
- Note that the scholarship cannot be used as a tuition waiver; the applicant must pay the full amount of the tuition due (€12,000).
- Candidates should have completed an LLB degree with an average grade of 7.5 (on a scale from 1-10) and been admitted to one of the Amsterdam Law School’s LLM program.
- No more than five years have elapsed between obtaining the LLB degree and starting the LLM program.
- Candidates should have not already obtained an LLM or any other master degree, and have not been granted another scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should write an AMS motivation letter describing in no more than 500 words their motivation to receive the scholarship.
- The letter should be addressed to the Director of the Amsterdam Graduate School of Law, Professor M.Y.A. Zieck.
Last date: 01 April, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://als.uva.nl/application–admission