Trainee Cabin Crew: 161 Posts
- Northern (Male): 20 Posts
- Northern (Female): 101 Posts
- Southern (Male): 10 Posts
- Southern (Female): 30 Posts
Qualifications: Graduate from recognised University. Or 10+2 and three years Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from Government recognised Institute. Or 10+2 with at least one year experience in passenger interface in an Airline or Hospitality Services.
Age: 18-25 years
Fee: DD of Rs. Rs.600/- in favour of “AIR INDIA LIMITED”, payable at Delhi in case of applying for NORTHERN REGION or payable at CHENNAI in case of applying for SOUTHERN REGION. Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ ST candidates).
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online.
- Start Date for submission of Online/Physical Application: 29-Oct-2014
- Last Date for submission of Online/Physical Application: 18-Nov-2014
For more details, please visit: http://careers.airindia.in/