Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation, invites applications for the Foundation’s scholarships from students studying in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra for Medicine (MBBS), Engineering (B.E/B.Tech), Agriculture (B.Sc.), Nursing (B.Sc..) and MBA courses for 2014 Batch.
Twenty students in each discipline, of which one seat will be kept aside for a physically challenged student (duly evidenced by a certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical Officer of the Bank), will be reimbursed 100% of the tuition fees as per the fee structure for seats allotted in the Government quota in Govt., Aided and Self-financing colleges, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000/- in a year up to the normal completion of course. If there are no sufficient applicants in the ‘physically challenged’ category, then cases of less than 40% also will be considered. Any disruption on account of any kind of failure will make the student ineligible for scholarships. If applications are not received from eligible candidates under ‘physically challenged’, it will be utilized under general category.
- The student should be of Indian origin and studying in any of the states- Kerala,Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra, in any of the Govt./Aided/Self-financing colleges duly recognised by any of the Universities in India. The tuition fees should be in parity with the fees approved by the Govt, for Aided/Self-financing colleges under merit list.
- The student should have secured admission under Merit List during the academic year 2014-15 in the respective course.
- Family income of the student should be below Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
The decision on selection of eligible students and on payment of the scholarship by the Managing Trustee shall be final & binding on all concerned.
How to apply
- Application can be downloaded from official website
- Filled in applications should reach us at Head – CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR), Federal Towers, Marine Drive, Ernakulam,Kerala – 682031, Email: email@example.com
Last date: 02 November, 2014
For more details, please visit: http://www.federalbank.co.in/tr/scholarships