- University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) completed with outstanding results less than 12 years prior to the start of the fellowship
- Clearly visible leadership potential demonstrated by experience in a leadership position, or appropriate references
- Professional experience in a leadership role in the field of climate protection (at least 48 months at the time of application), or a further academic or professional qualification
- Very good knowledge of English and/or German
- Fellowship amount according to qualifications between 2,150 EUR and 2,750 EUR per month
- Two-month intensive language course in Germany
- Lump sum for travel expenses
- Allowances for visits by family members lasting at least three months
- Allowance of 800 EUR per month for the host in Germany for projects in the natural and engineering sciences, and 500 EUR per month for projects in the humanities and social sciences
How to apply
Applications must be completed online. The completed application form including all the necessary additional documentation must be submitted.
Last date: 15th March, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.humboldt-foundation.de/web/icf.html