- The FPM participants get a monthly stipend of Rs 20,000/- per month in the first and the second year, Rs. 28,000/- p.m. in the third and the fourth year.
- The FPM participants will be entitled to the stipend for a maximum period of four years.
- A contingency grant of Rs. 25,000 per annum to cover research expenses, and books and stationery allowance is available to all FPM participants during the first four years of the program.
- No tuition fees shall be charged and free boarding and lodging will be provided for the first four years of the FPM program.
- Maximum of two extensions of three months each will be provided subject to satisfactory performance.
Candidates should have:
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55 per cent marks (high second class) and at least 50% marks at bachelors’ degree level. Or
- Five year/ four year integrated masters’ degree program in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks. Or
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks in professional qualification and at least 50% marks at bachelors’ degree level. Or
- 4 year/8 semester bachelor’s degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from official website.
- The completed application forms should be accompanied by a crossed demand draft of a nationalized bank for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Indore payable at Indore.
Last date: 31st December, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/index.php/financial-support