- Scientist (Plant Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Botany): 01 Post
- Scientist (Environmental Science/ Life Science/ Microbiology): 01 Post
- Scientist (Soil Science): 01 Post
Qualifications: i). Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in the respective subject/ discipline. The requirement regarding minimum percentage of marks shall be relaxed up to 5% in case of SC/ ST/OBC candidates. ii). Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/ CSIR/ ICAR. iii). The candidates, who have been awarded a PhD Degree (in relevant subject) in accordance with the University Grant commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET.
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
Qualification: Graduate in Agriculture/ Science with chemistry as a subject passed with second division or at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
Qualification: Intermediate with working understanding in Laboratory.
- For Scientist Posts: Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- for Gen. and OBC candidates & 250/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- For Other Posts: Rs. 250/- for Gen. and OBC candidates and 125/-for SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach the Officer In-charge, AICRP on Micro-and Secondary Nutrients and Pollutant Elements in Soils and Plants, Botany Department, Lucknow University, Lucknow-226007.
Last Date: 05-Nov-2014
For more details, please visit: http://www.lkouniv.ac.in