The value of the scholarship is 50% of the tuition fees payable for the minimum number of units required to complete the program by the student who is awarded the scholarship, for each semester for which it is held.
An applicant must:
- Submit an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications.
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India.
- Be able to commence as an international student in Australia on a student visa.
How to Apply:
Candidates can obtain the application form from official website.
The scholarship is awarded to the applicant showing greatest merit as demonstrated by:
- Academic achievement in undergraduate studies; and
- Strength of interest demonstrated in the relevant field of postgraduate coursework study; and
- Personal qualities, including leadership potential; and
- Any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future professional success in the relevant field of postgraduate coursework study.
Last date: December 31, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://scholarships.uq.edu.au