Jr. Project Officer/Sr. Project Officer/Programmer/JRF/SRF: 23 Posts
Qualifications & Experience: Bachelor/ Masters degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Thermal, Applied Mechanics and Manufacturing (Other disciplines related to mechanical in Industrial Engineering, Reliability will also be considered with basic requirements of either of the above specializations).
- Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering with specialization in Instrumentation, Control systems, Embedded Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering with specialization in chemical process dynamics.
- Mining/ Environmental Science/ Mathematics and Informatics/ Statistics/ Electronics background may be considered for a few lab activities in Mining.
- Candidates with MCA may be considered for programmer positions.
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic performance throughout their career. Candidates with higher degrees / research experience may also be considered with higher remuneration.
Fee: DD of Rs.50/- drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply on plain paper, giving full bio-data along with a contact mobile number and attested copies of testimonials to the Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsord Research & Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Khargpur- 721302.
Last Date: 17-Oct-2014
For more details, please visit: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in