- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
Qualifications: Bachelors degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education.
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical):
Qualifications: Engineering degree with 55% marks in aggregate or should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 55% marks.
- Engineering Branch: Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design.
- Electrical Branch: Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date of online registration13-Oct-2014
- Closing date of online registration 16-Oct-2014
For more details, please visit: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in