- Finance: 65 Posts
Qualification: Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ MBA FINANCE*/ B.Com./ M.Com.
- Engineering: 25 Posts
Qualification: B.Tech./ BE in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Legal: 40 Posts
Qualification:Graduate in Law.
- Automobile Engineering: 30 Posts
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. in Automobile Engineering. Or Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile Engineering.
- Generalist: 349 Posts
Qualification: Graduate in any stream.
Age (As on 01/10/2014): 30 years
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): For SC/ ST/ PWD and female candidates Rs. 50/- and for all other candidates Rs. 600/-.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date of online registration 11-Oct-2014
- Closing date of online registration 03-Nov-2014
- Payment of application fees 03-Nov-2014
- Dates of online examination 10-Jan-2014/ 11-Jan-2014.
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from 10 days prior to the date of examination (Tentative)
For more details, please visit: http://newindia.co.in