- Monthly fellowship for full time PhD candidates at Rs. 22,500 for 1st and 2nd year, and at Rs. 25,000 for 3rd, 4th, and 5th year are available.
- One time incentive of Rs. 2.5 lakhs for part time PhD candidates is to be given at the time of the completion of Ph.D.
- Annual contingency grant at Rs 30,000 per year per fulltime PhD student is available.
- Reimbursement of rent will be done for fulltime PhD student as per the scheme.
Applicant should fulfill one of the following criteria:
- M.Tech/M.E/M.S in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science and Engineering. Minimum 6.5 CGPA/CPI (out of 10) or 60% marks (6.0 CGPA/CPI or 55% marks for SC/ST).
- B.E/B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engineering) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, or M.Sc. (Electronics) with 7.0 CGPA/CPI or 65% marks (6.5 CGPA/CPI or 60% marks for SC/ST), and one of the following
- A valid GATE score, or JRF of UGC or CSIR.
- Relevant industry experience in a reputed company working in at least one of the theme areas listed above.
- B. Tech degree from an IIT, with a minimum CGPA/CPI of 8.00 (out of 10).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply on online.
- Applicants are required to pay the processing fee of Rs.300 for general and OBC applicants and Rs.150 for SC, ST, and PD applicants online while submitting the application form.
Last date: 08 November, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://iitj.ac.in/admission/advertisement/Ph.D.Advertisement_DeitY_2014_final.pdf