- It provides tuition fees to top quality international postgraduate students who wish to enrol in a research degree at Australian universities.
- The APA provides a stipend/living allowance to all IPRS recipients.
To be eligible for the IPRS, candidate must:
- Be an international student commencing full time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at the university.
- Be a student undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- Not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
How to Apply:
- Students must indicate that they would like to be considered for the IPRS by completing the relevant section of the postgraduate research application form.
- No separate application for IPRS scholarship is necessary.
Last date: 15th December, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/scholarships/prospective/international_postgraduate_scholarships.shtml#ind.