Maharashtra PSC Assistant Admit Card 2014: Maharashtra Public Service Commission is likely to issued admit cards to the applicants for MPSC written examination to all applicants and make available to the aspirants on the official website of MPSC at www.mpsc.gov.in candidates those who have submitted their application forms can download the admit card/hall ticket from the official website, as Maharashtra Public Service Commission is likely to conduct the Assistant (Main) exam-2014 at the various pre arranged exam centers in the state of Maharashtra. As per the schedule Assistant (Main) Exam 2014 is programmed to be held on 2nd November 2014. As we all know candidates those who have qualified in the Assistant (Preliminary) Exam-2014, are eligible for Assistant (Main) exam.
: as we all know MPSC had issued the recruitment notification for recruiting the Assistants to the state government organizations, against to the notification huge number of candidates has applied and successfully taken Assistant (Preliminary) Exam 2014 on 12th September 2014 in the various exam centers across Maharashtra. And after the declaration of results candidates those who have qualified in the examination they are waiting to download the admit card for Main exam 2014 which is schedule on 2nd November 2014. So candidates are advised to follow the official website for latest update.
How to download Maharashtra PSC Assistant admit card 2014:
· Candidates should log on to the official website at www.mahampsc.gov.in
· Then navigate to the link Maharashtra PSC Assistant Admit Card 2014 and click on it
· Enter your registration details like roll number and date of birth and click on submit button
· Your admit card will be displayed on your screen
· Candidates must this admit card to the examination hall without fail