The fellowship carries a monthly stipend of Rs. 16,000 for the first two years and Rs. 18,000 pm, HRA and an annual contingency of Rs.20000.
- Candidates should have awarded M.Sc/M.Tech degree in the current year (2014) or previous two years (2012 or 2013).
- Candidates should be one of the first 10 rank/position holders from any of the Universities of Kerala. They have to produce rank certificate or position certificate from the University at the time of applying.
- Age should not be more than 35 years as on 1st January.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply on online.
- The PDF of the application form generated at the end of the submission should be printed out, duly signed and mailed to the following address superscribing the envelope “Application for KSCSTE Research Fellowship-2014”.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and the shortlisted candidates will have an interview on the same day or the following day.
Last date: 10th November, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://scigate.kerala.gov.in/fellowship/index.html