The studentship covers:
- University and college fees,
- Maintenance allowance (at up to the minimum rate set by the university), and
- Return ticket from India to the United Kingdom.
Eligible applicants must:
- Hold a first class honours degree or its equivalent from any university or comparable institution in India,
- Be citizens of India.
- Not yet have been members of the University of Cambridge as an undergraduate or graduate student, and
- Have applied, or received an offer of admission, from the University of Cambridge for a MASt in Mathematics.
How to Apply:
Completed preliminary application forms and all supporting documents must be submitted through the online application system.
Last date: 23rd January, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.trin.cam.ac.uk/node/428#panel12