Scholarship value: € 5,000.
Eligibility: For Bachelor’s Programme, you are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
- You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Suriname)
- You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any of the programmes The Hague University of Applied offers
- You are a first year student joining one of their bachelor programmes
- You would have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never used this scholarship scheme before
- You have been provisionally accepted also-called ‘offer of student position’ as a student on or before 31 March 2015
How to Apply: NB: If you would like to apply for our World Citizen Talent Scholarship, you can do so as of October 2014, for the academic year 2015-2016.
Step 1 – First apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice
Step 2 – Write an essay: When writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Check the essay guidelines before you start writing.
Step 3 – Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 15 October 2014 – 31 March 2015.
Last Date: 31th .3.2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.thehagueuniversity.com