- Applied Mathematics: 04 Posts
- Applied Mechanics: 03 Posts
- Applied Physics: 01 Post
- Computer Science & Engineering: 01 Post
- Electrical Engineering: 05 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 02 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation, Automation and Control Engineering: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 05 Posts
Qualifications: i). Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters degree level in a relevant/ allied discipline from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. ii). Must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET/SET) wherever applicable. (Candidates having PhD are exempted from UGC-CSIR NET or equivalent). A relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) at the Master’s Degree level for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Physically handicapped categories.
How to Apply: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach the Registrar, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai-600119.
Last Date: 31-Oct-2014
For more details, please visit: http://www.imu.edu.in