The scholarship will cover 100% of university and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £13,863). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
To start a new graduate course at Oxford,the following courses are eligible:
- All DPhils
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc in Contemporary India
- Master of Public Policy
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MPhil in Development Studies
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
You must be ordinarily resident in India or have previously studied at an Indian higher education institution. Applications for Oxford-Indira Gandhi DPhil Scholarships are welcome from candidates whose proposed area of study is relevant to the Centre’s agenda of inter-disciplinary research on sustainable development and India.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: in order to be considered, candidates must submit their application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for the course.
- For Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Computer Science subjects: 09th January, 2015.
- For all other subjects: 23rd January, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.ox.ac.uk